Monday, February 28, 2011

"Between this letter and Meagan's letter..."

February 22, 2011

Dear Mom,

Thank you so much for the Dear Elder letters. It is so much fun to get mail. It is something I look forward to every day. My companion's name is Elder Flood and he is going to Mexico. I'm keeping my room clean for the most part. I think you'll be happy about that. We are doing our laundry right now. Everything runs really smooth here. It is very structured! It's something I need to get used to, but I think it will be a blessing in my life. I can already pray and testify in Spanish and I memorized the purpose and first vision in espanol. I love you so much!! I hope you got my e-mail I sent it to (the wrong e-mail but it cracked me up)..., and ksawyer2@cox.net and Sawyerjacob@yahoo.com. I think that through this letter my e-mail and Meagan's letter, I've told you everything.
Love,
Jacob Sawyer


What a blessing it has been this past week, we got an e-mail and 3 letters! Love that Jacob Boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment