Monday, April 11, 2011

March 30, 2011 letter

Dear Mom,
I got your letters today. I think that the reason why it took a little longer for me to get theose letters was because it might of went to my mission house and then had to come here to the CCM. But that's ok. Keep sending them there because by the time you get this letter and then send the next letter I'll be close to getting out to the field. I'm so sad that Aunt Yvonne passed away. I almost cried when I read the e-mail, but I didn't want the other Elders to see. I just remembered all the good times when we visited them and that she's in a better place now. I'm glad I got to talk to her before I left.

Tell Grandma that the food is awesome. We eat a boat load of rice every meal except breakfast. We also eat a lot of chicken. The vegetables are a lot better here. It's probably because they come straight from the farm.

I'm glad that Grandma got new chicks! That was always fun!

I'm glad that Jared is pulling his grades up. Make sure to keep an eye on him. I only say that because I LOVE HIM!! And I want him to prepare to serve a mission. He's going to Love it!

We went to the beach and it was so foggy!! I'll send some pics. We saw some cool things. We saw some pyramids (not too exciting.) and some really old buildings. We talked to one guy in the street. He wanted to read Revelations in the Bible. I think he was afraid that it's the end of the world or something. I wrote down his address and told him about the restoration and gave him a pamphlet. He was a little crazy, but the Lord loves all his children!

I always enjoy reading your letters! Keep them coming. I promise to write more in my letters.

Love,
Elder Jacob Sawyer

No comments:

Post a Comment