Friday, March 11, 2011

Getting Reay to Go!







March 8, 2011

Dear Family,
I'm getting ready to go, gettin' all packed up. I definitely packed better when I first left but everything is under 50 lbs. so it's all good. Speaking of lbs., I weighed myself the other day and I've gained almosht 10 lbs. SCARY huh! So I'm growing spiritually as well as physically. Haha
I wrote a big email today and I'm trying to think of stuff that I forgot to say. Tonight we have a devotional. I think that it's really cool that we have one right before I leave. I'm so excited to go but I'm going to miss it here at the same time. I think that I'm going to learn Spanish su much faster, even though I've already learned so much already. I have some more pics that I've taken on my camera that I need to send home, so we'll see how that works down there. I'm glad that you liked the ones that I sent you. My name tag broke so I'm getting it replaced so I'm going to send the broken one back home. I hope that you like it!
Love Elder Sawyer

-Never mind. They wouldn't let me keep my broken name tag which is DUMB!! OH WELL. Love you

That way nobody impersonates Elder Sawyer. hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment