Monday, May 2, 2011

May 2, 2011

I read in the Liahona the other day an article about the NICU in Arizona by Barbara Winters or something like that. It reminded me of you and the work that you do.

Ok. So I have a story. During the the week we had an exchange of work. And I had to go with a different campanion for the night and work with him the next day. We made the exchange at 8pm and we went to Elder Thurman's house. And we got there and we got in the house because someone let us in be found out we did not have a key to get into the room. So we ate dinner and we were going to figure it out later. So our plan was to climb through the window on the second floor, about 12 feet above the ground floor because it was open. There is a little court yard separating the window from the 8 foot wall. After everything else failed that we tried, I finally had to jump from the wall to the window and pull my self up. Which was a lot easier than we thought. I can explain more when you call because that probably doesn't make sense haha.

Oh and this Saturday, we are going to have a baptism. Possibly 3 people will be baptized, Chrisofer age 16, Aron age 15 and Eustauqia 58. We'll see how thing go but I'm soooo excited.

My companion has been sick. I've been stressing out over that and I still can't understand everything but I know I will be alright. And poco a poco, I'll learn. And reading the scriptures really helps.

Oh, and yesterday, I ate cow heart. I didn't know till I was already eating it, but it was pretty good. I liked it!

No comments:

Post a Comment